The Moto X (Gen 2) phone is Motorola's flagship phone, and comes with a flagship price. Dropping such a device can be a heartbreaking experience. While nothing is indestructable, a protective case can prevent dents, scratches, a shattered screen, and more serious damage. What's the best case for your Moto X? Share your favorite case's photos, basic specifications, and your impressions in the slideshow below.
To contribute to this page, follow these steps:
- Click the "Add photo" button below the slideshow.
- Click the blue "Add a photo" button in the slideshow editor. (Please do not change the slideshow settings.)
- Click the blue "Upload a photo" button.
- Browse your computer and select the photo you would like to contribute.
- Please complete the caption field as follows:
(If uploading more than one photo of the same case, begin by indicating the current number out of your total number. For example: 1 of 3)
Provide the case's brand and model, weight, composition. Include your comments.
- You may use the optional "Link to photo" area to link to your own photo gallery, or to link to the vendor's page where you bought the case.
- "Text to display for link" field should indicate where the link points.